After the huge success of the very first #KeepingItPeel podcast, we’ve decided to chance our arm and see if lightning does strike twice in the same place…
Once again we are keeping it very much in the Peel tradition with what is possibly a bit of a shambolic and slightly chaotic thrown together podcast, if we do say so ourselves.
If this latest episode is consumed by enough of you we will try it once more. But we want your help by leaving a suggestion/request of what you’d like to hear in any future pods.
We have a request too – If you spot a good clip of song or Peel Session on You Tube and it has John Peel doing the introduction, please let us know by either:
– Leaving a comment below.
– Sending a tweet @keepingitpeel
Enough of the preamble, on with the latest show.
This pod, named #KeepingItPeel Podcast No.2 has the following tracks:
- (Grinderswitch – John Peel intro)
- The Wedding Present – Felicity
- Gregory Isaacs – Night Nurse (Peel Session)
- Snapper – Hot Sun
- Quickspace Supersport – Rise (Peel Session)
- Hefner – Dragnet For Jesus (Peel Session)
- Adam & The Ants – Ligotage (Peel Session)
- The Storms – Tarantula
- Lagowski – Storms
- Bis – We Love John Peel (Peel Session)
This episode is 29 minutes long/file size is 27.1 MB
Next pod will arrive if and when…